Friday, May 23, 2008

Got Kam?



We are thrilled Kameron Loe is back in the bullpen. He got to pitch in tonights game and came away with the win. Way to go Kam!
Craig's phone chirped all night Wednesday, after the news hit the press of Kam's return.
If Angel ,(Kam's Snake), had ears she could hear the good news herself. We told her anyway and gave her a nice fat rat to celebrate with. Although I think she would have preferred Craig's little Quaker, Salty. She's been eyeballing him for months now.
I can't wait to sit with Aubrey over the bullpen and yell for Kam when he comes out on their first game back here on the 30th.

Erin

1 comment:

Micah said...

I'm so happy for Kam. I tried to stay away from certain blogs when his return was announced, because I knew there would be nothing positive said and that hurts my feelings. There aren't many fans excited about him being with the big club again, but I'm glad to know the Snake Pit will be there taking care of him. :)