Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Vampires in the Bullpen


Erin and I have recently noticed a very odd phenomenon in the Ballpark. There appears to be vampires in the bullpen, perhaps even in the clubhouse. That has to explain the nasty bite marks on the necks of a couple pitchers.

We would like to investigate further and have a few questions. IF given the opportunity to talk to a few of the players here are the responses we anticipate getting....

The question is: Have you noticed the bruising from possible bite marks on two of your pitchers necks and how do you think they got there?

Answers: (hypothetical of course)

Gerald Laird: Bruising, there may be several bruises on Scotty tonight..No wait, let me look out of my good eye..oh yes..there is one..no idea how it got there. I have to go catch or play third, 0h wait, I am on the DL will just sit this out.

Marlon Bryd: Not gonna answer that unless you do the "bird" for me..

Parker Brothers: It's the work of the white devil. Let's all hate on him together

Salty: Yes I saw them, no idea what happened ( do you know my curls are natural??)..can Vikki come out & play???

Michael Young: I am sorry, I cannot comment. I am way too diplomatic!

Frankie Francisco: Si, I saw el mark on Scotty, pero no tengo an idea como it got there. Vampiros? No me gusto vampiros, you tengo una chair I can throw at the vampiro.

David Murphy: uhhh..okay. Maybe. Could be (was that Murphy???)

Josh Hamilton: I saw them, God love him bless his heart, he's on my prayer list. I don't believe in vampires. Perhaps there are some trashy women running around, I'll pray for them too.(Salty, leave Vikki alone..her curls are natural..like mine!!!)

Kam Loe: Dude, are you talking about me? It's along road trip yoyoing between OKC & Arlington, no vampires in my low rider!

Washington:LM?:sjwafdhsa freajfxwjceewkhrejcaefxaejjgcnfkjgk fdjng kdjfkfdjgk (we are not exactly sure what he said, but that's close)

C.J. Wilson: Is this a political discussion? Is it a trick question involving the upgrading of the Jumbotron? I best "shut up & pitch"

Blalock: I have not seen a thing, however I am oft injured and haven't seen the majors in awhile. I am scared to comment, my luck is bad enough.

Kinsler: I don't feel like talking or smiling. Vampires would never bother me, I am fractious.

So, we never really got a straight answer on the bite marks, but my bet is a hickey.

Come on boys aren't you just a little bit old for that? Don't make me bust out my "mommy" lecture on how tacky you really look!

A special thanks to Erin for pointing it out from her high def TV..I sat on my coffee table and squinted until I saw it.

2 comments:

Micah said...

Must be the fine work of his fiance. I hear he's engaged anyway. Ha ha. I'm amused that Vikki spotted it. But somehow not all that surprised :)

Micah said...

Er. I need help. ERIN noticed it. I'm not sure if that surprises me or not :)