Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Your Momma Can't Spell


The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim or as the Snake Pit non-affectionately calls them "LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA".

Everyone knows the team...The chubby argumentative manager that likes to be tossed,
(with or without cause)..we don't care.

They are 1st place in the AL West, since the Red Flying Fish was a child.

They paid toooooo much money for a 239 average hitter GMJ..Chaaa-Ching!!!!

Anderson is getting old...Don't hit him..he may decompose right in front of you!

K-Rod...wow.. he may be good, but he CANNOT throw the Gyro!!!

Vlad...yes we still remember the line drive you hit of Kam's head...all is not forgiven. Walk him every time, or better yet....just hit him.

What you may not know is this team is made up of a bunch of men with very odd names.

Think about it for a minute:

Lackey.... who wants to be called a Lackey??? From the dictionary, "obedient follower" Well that's what I what to be known as...

Jon Garland... where did the "H" go? Was it overused the year he was born & there was a quota on them? "Oh Mrs Garland, I am sorry no John's this year, but you can go with Jon". Crazy!!

Jered Weaver, I am so sorry... I thought it was Jared..now there is another one to make fun of!

Vladimir... Wasn't he a Vampire somewhere in Transylvania??

Torii..excuse me, I am confused. I have heard of a Tori,(one i)..but she was a girl..

Maicer Izturis.. I got nothing...there is so much odd about that name I do not know where to start.

and finally... the favorite of the Ladies of the Snake Pit

Chone Figgins. Chone??? Pronounced Shawn even spelled Sean on occasion, but Chone?

This leads us to the conclusion "Angel's Momma's Can't Spell"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel's also have a Butcher and a Hunter on the team. See above photo. LOL

Micah said...

You forgot Scot Shields. And what about last names like Bootcheck and Kotchman? Just throwing them out there.

I'm with you on the Vlad sentiments. I will never forget the line drive off Kam's head. The memory still makes me bristle.