Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hottest Men in Baseball! (?)

I no sooner hit the door at the office today until my coworkers pointed out a post on MSN Homepage. Something that would certainly get my attention. The Hottest Men in Baseball.
I never missed a beat, I had the page opened & was pouring over the pictures. I paused and oohh & ahhed over Sizemore, Zito and Wright. Nice and shiny objects, worthy of the hottest men category. Then it was over, the pictures were done. Where were MY boys? I'm sorry but how accurate can a story like this be without a picture of Salty, Ian, Michael, Chris, Josh or CJ?
Even Teagarden & Holland ( Yes..Rachel....Holland) are pretty boys!

The Ladies of the Snakepit have long maintained that even if we don't have the best team, (which we just may have this year) we have the best looking team!

I cannot believe this oversight. Fox Sports you may want to take a step back and rethink your slide show. There are some very hot men playing some very hot baseball in Texas. Just take a look!

3 comments:

Craig Stambaugh said...

These girls would know.

Rachel said...

Shame on you for not posting a link! What in the world. Anyway, I'm pretty sure we could match their feature using only men on the active Rangers roster! Mmmm-mmm good!

Holly R. said...

I am highly offended by Fox's decisions to not include any Texas Rangers on their "so-called" hottest men in baseball list. I'm not an expert on law, but couldn't this be considered slander and/or libel?